How to Add a Property
This document details the process for adding a new static or dynamic property listing page to your WordPress website, which has the RentPress plugin installed.
Types of Property Listings Available in RentPress
There are two types of property listings which can be added with RentPress. One type is a static listing with manually-entered content. The ability to add a static page listing is immediately available after you install the RentPress plugin.
The other type is a dynamic listing. A dynamic listing allows you to share real-time pricing and availability directly from your property management system.
To upgrade to dynamic listings, purchase a monthly RentPress subscription. Click here to get started.
Adding a Static Property Listing Manually in RentPress
Please see our article Manually Create a Property in RentPress for information about manually adding a new property listing including details about each unique metabox and fields.
Adding a Dynamic Property Listing From a Data Feed in RentPress
Each property management software handles things differently. In most cases, the process will look like this:
- Gather the Property ID.
- Send the property ID(s) to your 30 Lines Account Manager or submit a RentPress order form.
- We will add the properties to our system and return an updated RentPress API Key for your site.
- Add the new API key in the RentPress: General Settings and you can run a manual resync.
- Please note, any new properties will be added to the site (under “Properties” in the sidebar) as drafts – they will not be published until you are ready.
- Once the sync has finished, review your new drafted property
- Verify that the synced information looks right
- For best results, fill in remaining fields with any additional information you might want (this could consist of: featured amenities, gallery shortcodes, additional search keywords, and more). More information can be found here.
- Click “Publish,” and your new dynamic listing will go live with real-time pricing and availability
For detailed instructions, choose your data provider below.
Add RentCafe Property
Please see our article Add a New RentCafe Property.
Add Entrata Property
Please see our article Add a New Entrata Property.
Add RealPage Property
Please see our article Add a New RealPage Property.
Add MRI Software Property
Please see our article Add a New MRI Software Property.
Add Resman Property
Please see our article Add a New Resman Property.